8 Self-care tips
There never seems to be enough time. When you think about making time for self-care it falls near the bottom of your list —below work, kids, home, and family.
Not taking time for yourself is causing more harm than good. Stress, exhaustion, burnout, resentment and even getting sick can take a toll on your physically and mentally. So whether you take a few minutes for yourself, or a whole day, here are some ideas to get you started:
1. Move to get your blood pumping
- Take a walk around the block.
- Stretch or do some yoga.
- Bike or jog
- Spend time tending your garden.
- Relax in a hot bath.
- Plan a spa day.
- Sneak in a nap.
- Splurge on your favorite flowers.
- Give yourself a facial.
3. Find time for your friends
- Have lunch at a new restaurant.
- Make a walking date.
- Go window shopping.
- Volunteer with a friend.
- Join a book club or other organization
4. Step outside your comfort zone
- Go-cart racing.
- Visit a local landmark for the first time.
- Indoor rock climbing.
- Start writing your memoir.
- Go sky diving
5. Enhance your passions
- Up your cooking game by trying a new and different recipe.
- Get back into a sport you love.
- Take a painting or drawing class.
- Strum that guitar you’ve neglected.
6. Get silly
- Sing along to your favorite music.
- Host a game night.
- Go see a comedy show.
- Dance in your living room.
7. Prepare to relax
- Fill your pantry with your favorite teas and healthy snacks so they’re there when you want them.
- Stock up on basic self-care items like sunscreen, lotion, and cough syrup, and fun ones like nail polish, essential oils, and bath products.
- Find a space in your house that you can prep with comforts, like a favorite blanket or pillow, for a go-to relaxing spot.
Harsh Chemical Free Skincare
It takes less than a minute for chemicals from skin care products to get into your blood stream. That is why it is important to find products free of harmful chemicals. This line produces such significant results that women and men all over the country are switching to LimeLife and not only are they looking better on the outside, they are healthier on the inside as well.
Professional Makeup for Everyone
Alcone has been around for over 50 years. The difference now is…it is available to everyone and is known as Limelife. It started out as a luxury for only makeup artists and is not available to everyone. Learn from me…just an ordinary women, how to look great, feel confident and not break the bank.