Studies have found that exercise helps depression. Exercise moves your blood, gets your sweat glands working, distracts you from daily stress and more! Working out lifts your mood and could improve sleep. Exercise may also change levels of chemicals in your brain, such as serotonin, endorphins and stress hormones. Have you ever wondered why you feel so happy after a workout?
I personally love this site if I don't go to the gym! https://www.fitnessblender.com/
Living life to the fullest because we will not be here forever! To maintain your emotional health you must find what you love to do, to maintain your physical health, you must do it! Love my husband and his crazy hobby!
Finding what makes you happy is important for your health. When you are able to find the balance between family, friends and yourself you are better equipped to deal with your emotions, both negative and positive. When challenges arise you are more able to handle them, realizing if you can do it alone or need help. Problems are put into perspective easier and solutions are found. You feel good about yourself and have good relationships.
When you are able to balance your life, it does not mean you are happy all the time. It means you see your emotions and can deal with them. Healthy people still get angry, feel stressed and cry, but these feelings are controlled.
Research shows that emotional health is learned. There are steps you can follow to be happier.
· Find your balance. Balancing work and recreation and movement and rest is an essential step in finding life happiness. Look for the positive things in life and things that bring you joy.
· Exercise. When you move, your emotional health is much stronger. Exercise, eat healthy, and sleep.
· Socialize. Go out with the girls, go out with the guys, double date or plan a party…We are social humans. We need other people.
· Find what you love to do. Figure out what you love to do, and focus on that. This could be anything from your career, your family or hobby. Do what makes you feel good and has meaning to you.
· Be positive. Look at problems as lessons, they all have solutions. Focus on the good. Help others and be kind. Own your mistakes and know it’s ok to make them. Always forgive others.
· Pay attentions to your feelings and reactions. What makes you happy, mad, sad, annoyed, or frustrated? Monitor how you react.
· Express your Emotions. Tell people how you feel and why. Keeping it inside will also cause you to be unhappy. Key to a good relationship with anyone is communicating feelings.
· Think first, act second. Count to 10 and take a deep breath before saying or doing anything…Emotions make us react and we may do or say something we regret.
· Don’t Stress. Change situations that make you anxious. If you are in a stressful situation find something to relax you, like deep breathing, counting or going for a run! We control our emotions.